Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Holiday.

In the Holidays Fairlayne and Hendrix came over to my house because it was their Mums b-day and it was an over night party when they came over they were in their pj's but they took them off after they had breakfast with us because they were in a rush because their Mum had to drop off some things to my Uncle Jeff was up in the mutton bird island but she didn't go there she dropped it off to the helicoppter so they drop it off to him his brother Korey and his 2 sons Anton and Josh. After my Aunty did that she went and got somethings for the girls that are going over such as my Mum,amanda,lieza,Karren and Jomoe then Fairlayne and Hendrix went home to get there clothes for to night. AT lunch time they came over again. Then after we all had lunch we played a game my Mum showed us when i was 9 years old and we had fun but after awhile it got boring and we didn't have anything to do really.

By Dezia

No comments:

Post a Comment