Tuesday, August 21, 2012

At Swimming today...

At Swimming today...

Today we learnt how to do free style / back stroke.  It was hard because we had to keep on switching from our front to our back.  I did enjoy it better because I was able to breath when I was on my back.  This technique gives you more movement.  

By Michael

Today at swimming I learnt how to doggy paddle in the 2m deep pool for a 1 minute 30 seconds.  I felt so tired but it was lots of fun.

By Sapphire

Today I learnt how to stay underwater sitting on my bum on the bottom of the pool.  I felt breathless by the end.

By Cullam  Rm 11

I learnt how to duck my head under the water with my eyes open.  It was cool.

By Chantelle Rm 2

I learnt how to do back stroke.  If the water got in my face I had to spit it out.  I felt proud of myself because I got to the other end without stopping.

By Anahere Hore Rm 13

I learnt to dunk my head under the water and get objects out of the water.  I felt happy because it was fun.

Forde Hodgkinson-Harris Rm 8 

This report comes to you from the viewing seats at Splash today.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We enjoyed reading your reflections about swimming today. We wish we were still swimming this week! Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was some interesting swimming lesson's.


    From Lane

    ReplyDelete