Friday, June 7, 2013

Today with Whaea Jo

Today we  have Mrs Whea Jo.  I think she will be happy and have a fun time with us for the whole day. 

I like how Mrs Whaea Jo always smiles when she comes into our classroom.  She is going to be our reliever for today and tomorrow because Mrs Rolton is going away. 

I predict that we are going to play Ninja Tag, Silent Ball, Swiss Ball and Hand Ball but we actully played Silent Ball and Hand Ball.  

I love planning our writting with her she tells us funny stories.  Lets tell you one story that she told us Room 12 thinks its so cute.

One morning Whea Jo's grandson said to Whea Jo's husband "Koko wheres my iPad today you were suppose to give me an iPad.

One morning when  Whea Jo heard that we were doing the cup song she thought that we could put it up on the active board for everyone to see.

So I put it up on the board and we watched it.  It was very cool.  Its very funny when Whea Jo's in our class relieving while Mrs Roltons away on her holiday!!!!! 



By Bailey !!!!


  

1 comment:

  1. when i seen this i thought it was amazing and the coulers are fantastic

    from bailey

    ReplyDelete