Friday, June 3, 2011

Discovery Time

Me and my group did a big street and we draw with the pencil first because we might have a mistake and we put new river primary as a school and we also write a round about and the field.We put the train truck and we put car park,rugby park,office at New River Primary
and a pond and golf cort and we also did the glass and then we paint and we paint new river primary blue and Aidan paint the round about green I paint the rugby to green and Rebecca and Ollie painted the car park to black and Elisara painted the train truck and Elisara and I both paint the rugby park and we paint the window for the class and me and Elisara and I paint the window Yellow and Elisara paint the car park be side the rugby park and he paint outside of it and I paint the rugby park green and he painted black and we did the road too and we paint it black because every roads a black and we paint every single thing in our street

from Ollie and Vailo

No comments:

Post a Comment