Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In the Weekend

In the Weekend (Saturday), My Uncle and my cousin from Samoa arrived at Dunedin Airport. So we went to Dunedin Airport, It was big. We waited for maybe 3 minutes and then they arrived we were so happy and joyful because we haven't seen them since 2002. My Uncle Feagaiga gave me $3 to play games with my cousin, we played shot gun. Then we brought cookies it was yummy. We made our trip back and my cousin was kind.  Finally we were at home and my Aunty and Grandma were waiting for us to eat lunch because it was 12:11. We ate toast with bacon and egg it was yummy.  We went to the bedroom and talked because we don't really know each other, because when were in Samoa my cousin wasn't born and shes only 7 years old. I felt really whakahirihiri (excited) because they were really kind and I had to share my room with my cousin, all we did was sing songs (church songs). Then on Sunday we got shocking news.  Do you want to know what the SHOCKING news was? Well my cousin got married and we didn't even know because when we rang to talk to my Grandma in Samoa they said that they were busy because of my cousins wedding. That's my Amazing Weekend.


By Rebecca 

1 comment:

  1. To Rebecca,
    I hope your weekend was awesome. by Blake.
    I liked your weekend story. I like that you used capital letters correctly. by Wiki.

    I liked the shocking part because it made me want to read more. by Breeanna
    I liked your 'wow' beginning. by Aria.
    Your Uncle has an interesting name. by Henare.
    I think you used lots of describing words. by Mani
    You used capital letters at the beginning of sentences. by Shakira.
    At the end of your story you said your cousin was getting married. I hope they had fun. by Ella.

    ReplyDelete