Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Super Saturday

On a Super Saturday I was at my Dads house because my sister Mystery had  netball so we went to my Dads house on Friday after school.

First we went in the car with my Dad and got to Southland stadium because that was where Mystery was playing netball.

Then Mystery started her game at 1.30pm and she was playing center then wing attack and Aurora won the game because they had 25 points and Hargest had 4 points.

Finally the game finished and we went to the car and opened the windows  because it was a super sunny day and my sister Mystery was sweaty.  I felt sweaty too and I was also glad that my sister won the game against Hargest.

By Sapphire


8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm in year 5 at barlow hall primary school we are doing quad blogging and this week we are focusing on your fantastic class Ilooked at some of your videos and I loved them!

    From Mohammad

    ReplyDelete
  2. that story well if it was a story was ok but you need to express that it's a story put some more vocabulery in and I think it will be a bit better by megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was realy cool i think that it was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy love the fish bowl its very interesting
    and fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sapphire
    I hope you had a great time watching your sister play Netball.I really Like your story to


    From Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mystery and Sapphire.... what lovely names! Is it Autumn where you are?
    Mrs Maclean @ Markethill School

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really interesting story to read and thats good that Aurora won.

    From Michael.

    ReplyDelete