Thursday, July 11, 2013

Room12 Speeches


Custom Glitter Text
On Monday the 10th of June 2013 Room12 completed speeches with the whole class, we had to stand in front of the video camera so the teacher could video it.

When everyone shared there speech five people got chosen to do it again so the people that got chosen were Sapphire, Michael, Lane, Ella and Gabrielle and we all had to choose a star that had numbers on them.

The first person who went was me  and I sang a song so did Michael then the rest of the people went next but it went Lane second, Ella third, Michael fourth and Gabrielle last we all had different times from the start.

When I did my speech I was nervous and I was shivering because it was hard doing it in front of people but I still did it and the other people would have been nervous too.

When we completed them I really wanted it over and done with!

By Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment