Tuesday, November 9, 2010

IF I was Prime Minster

Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa

Ko Dixon toku whanau

Ko Te Awa Hau toku kura

Ko Dezia toku Ingoa

IF I WAS A PRIME MINISTER FOR A DAY...

Hi my name is Dezia and this is my speech about if I was Prime Minister for a day.
I would put fruit in all of the schools and build canteens in all of the schools so if people get money off their mum they can buy some food from the canteen oh yeh! I will give something flash to all of the people in the school so they can show off. Hey it’s okay to show off! Last but not least I will give money to the poor so they can go and buy some food and can eat more than just a little bit. All I want to do it make my world a healthy place to live in and build houses for the people that live on the streets so they can have a comfy house to live in. The last thing I am going to do is look in peoples lunch boxes to see if they have junk food because it is not healthy for them but if it’s the only thing they have in their lunch box it’s fine. The next time they come to school they need to make sure they have a healthy lunch box, I will build a theme park for each country to play in but each country will have there own of course and you won’t have to pay a thing. It will be called DD WORLD!!!!!! This is to make other people very happy and others can have F U N that’s right fun!

No Reira
Tena koutou, tena koutou tena koutou katoa.

by Dezia

No comments:

Post a Comment