Monday, November 8, 2010

My New Puppy!

My New Puppy!

On the 2nd Saturday of the holidays Dad, Mum, Emily and I got to take our puppy home to keep.
The woman that sold her to us said it would be too confusing for the puppy to come to our house for a visit, then have to go back to her, before coming to stay at our house for good. Our puppy’s name is Ava Cody Capil. Her middle name is Cody because our old dogs name was Cody and we really miss him. Ava is a German Shepard her favourite toys are her squeaky toys like her rugby ball and duck. Ava also makes me laugh because she barks at the lux and lawnmower when they’re not even on! She has already dug three holes in the front yard. Ava LOVES eating pigs ears like any dog would. Even though she’s naughty at times I really love her.

By Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment